Research portal

Jahin. Income from assets of French nationals who work in a State other than a Member State of the EU/EEA or Switzerland may be subject to French social security contribution.

Research output: Contribution to journalArticleScientific

Original languageEnglish
JournalHighlights & Insights
Issue number59
StatePublished - 2018
Login to Pure (for TiU staff only)